RABBIT SALES POLICY
1. We will do our very best to help you figure out and purchase the rabbit that you're looking for! It is important to us to help our bunnies find happy homes. We will always be honest about our rabbits history and anything that looks like it may be an issue going forward.
2. It is my opinion that the buyer travels in a transaction. I have logged countless miles and hours in search of good breeding stock. I expect that a buyer wants a bunny bad enough to come to the farm to choose your rabbit. I am agreeable to other meeting locations if it can be worked out but please know that I do not deliver.
3. A deposit may be requested in order to hold a rabbit. Please know that a deposit is non-refundable. All animals must be paid for in full before leaving the farm. We commonly give small discounts for the purchase of multiple animals. Prices do sometimes change based on the development of the rabbit.
4. It is important to know that we will do our best to provide you with all the information we can about your new purchase. If this is a show rabbit you need to know that when you by a baby, you take a chance that the animal will not develop into a winning show rabbit. We will do our best to make sure there are no disqualifying issues at delivery and will let you know what we consider to be possible issues down the road but each rabbit develops differently and we take no responsibility for the development of a rabbit.
5. We are not responsible for the health or reproduction capabilities of the rabbit once it leaves the farm. A rabbit's health can be affected by many things. We will give you the information you need to keep your rabbit happy during it's transition from our home to yours but we only guarantee it's health upon delivery. Any illness, inability to breed or physical development problems developed after leaving are not the responsibility of the seller.
6. Should a problem arise in the first week of ownership please let us know ASAP. If you let me know of a problem early, it can more likely be corrected. Time makes small problems big problems! Under certain circumstances, we will replace a rabbit with another rabbit of similar quality if it is available. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
7. Babies: Most people like to buy bunnies as babies. No bunnies go to a new home before they're 8 weeks old. Please know that determining the gender is difficult at this age and mistakes do happen. We'll do our best to get it right but again, mistakes do happen...refer to #6 & 8. If you purchase a pair and plan to keep them together, ALWAYS be prepared that at any time they may decide they no longer want to co-habitate and will need separate cages.
8. I will ALWAYS take a rabbit back if you no longer want it. I will not pay you for it, but I will take it back. I am always happy to answer any questions you have as long you own the bunny. If I can't help you with an issue I may know of a resource that can. Again, it is important to us that your bunnies have a happy life so don't hesitate to let me know if I can help you along the way!
9. If you need a place for your bunny to go while you're on vacation I will board rabbits that have been purchased from me. Feel free to contact me with your dates to see if they work with our schedule and we can discuss pricing, housing, etc. Pricing is generally $3/day for one bunny. If you don't have a portable cage, we can provide a cage at an additional cost.